Friday, March 25, 2011

Snow Day

If you know me, you know I'm not a HUGE fan of the snow or cold weather.  I just don't love it.  It is inconvenient at best and mostly a pain in the booty.  I don't like shoveling snow or sweeping the snow off my car.  I don't like my shoes getting snowy or wet when it turns to slush.  I don't like being cold and when the wind picks up on a snow day, brrrrrrrrrrr.  It's just not my favorite.

But for some reason, I like going out in it with my boys.  I do have fun throwing a snowball at them.  I like watching them get excited about it (especially my little guy).  I enjoy their enthusiasm.


This snow pic was from about a week ago.  Canon built a baby snowman.  Complete with carrot nose and stick arms.  He ate the carrot right away.



This is from today.  The boys built a "snow fort" and then had to climb on top of it and act all tough!

They do make me smile, in spite of the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment