Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Grateful for Round Table Pizza

First, you must know that if there was no other food on Earth except pizza, I would be so happy.  I love pizza.  Even not so good pizza is good in my mind.  I'm not picky about toppings either.  I'm fine with just cheese.  Pizza is an amazing creation.  And good pizza is pure bliss!

Today I got to enjoy pizza at one of my favorite places in the whole world -  Round Table Pizza. (Round Table is not paying me, I just love their pizza!)  What's even better is that I got to enjoy said pizza with 3 other moms and their children.  It was so nice to hang out and chat and have the kids play.  I really love getting to spend time with other moms and feel like I'm not completely insane.  They are so nice and friendly and willing to take my son for an afternoon so I can enjoy a quiet day of mommy time.  Since I don't have family close by to watch my boys it is truly a cherished time for me.  I enjoy the friendships I'm making and really appreciate seeing my son make friends.

So yay to pizza and yay to good friends!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment