Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Evil Part II

I gave it some thought and decided that maybe if anyone were to actually read my blog they might think that I am an animal hater and might do something mean to the dogs since I suggest that putting them down would be a good thing.  This is not at all true.  I can't even listen to the music on those commercials about the abused animals - much less see the sad little faces of those poor little creatures.  Let me be clear that I am just at the end of my rope.  These two dogs have caused a great deal of grief for me.

Keep in mind these dogs have done a lot of things that my first two dogs NEVER did.  Not sure what the deal is with that.  Maybe it is just like kids, they are just different.  If that's the case, I wish that these two dogs had the personalities that my other two dogs had.  Either way, I have covered myself now.  I am not an animal abuser!

No comments:

Post a Comment