Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Packing = Organizing

The great packing ordeal has begun.  We leave for our trip soon and I get to pack for 3 people.  This is just the beginning.


I know you can't take laundry baskets on the plane.  They are for our "stop-over" at my Dad's house.  I actually despise luggage in general and usually I pack in laundry baskets anyway.  But that is only if I am driving to my destination.  This whole flying thing makes the packing so much more difficult.  Everything has to be so compact.  Much more challenging.


I have a special bin that I'm putting all the stuff that goes in our backpacks for the carry-on.  Can't pack those bags until the last because the kids are using their backpacks for school of course.

I've decided that I'm not stressed.  I just need to be organized.  In a way, I wish I could just do the packing all in one day.  But I'm pretty sure that if I just left it all for the day before we leave, that I would forget a whole bunch of things.  I've already realized about 10 things I need to pack that I hadn't thought of before I started.

Anyway, I know it will all come together.

I'm off to do some more organizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment